Site updated 11/22/16
2009 - 2016 Men's Garden Club of Englewood, Englewood, FL
- Promoting An Active Interest In Gardens, Their Design And Management
- Cooperating In The Protection Of Wild Flowers, Native Plants And Wild Birds
- Promoting And Encouraging Civic Interest In Individual Or Private Gardens, Community Plantings And Parks.
- December 13, 2016 - Gale Barton will speak on “Non-citrus Trees” at 10:00am - Elsie Quirk Library
The third meeting of our 2016-2017 season will be held on Tuesday, December 13, 2016 at the Elsie Quirk Library starting at 10:00am. Gale Barton will speak on “Non-citrus Trees”. Gale is a master gardener.
Please review our calendar page for the remainder of the speakers for our 2016-2017 season.
Our meetings are open to the public and membership is not required. When you attend our meetings you will get to meet our members and have the opportunity to ask them gardening questions related to Southwest Florida gardening.
- January 10, 2017 - Annual Luncheon Meeting at the Boca Royale Golf and Country Club - Tom Becker will speak on "Bromeliads and Zika"
The annual luncheon meeting will be held on Tuesday, January 10, 2017 at Bocal Royale Golf and Country Club starting at 11:30am. The speaker for the luncheon will be Tom Becker. Tom will talk on Bromeliads and Zika. THIS WILL BE AN RSVP MEETING. Details and the signup form may be found on our web site. (Click here)
- Plant Propagation Work Sessions Are Ongoing
The plant propagation committee resumed the plant propagation work sessions for the coming year. We meet weekly on Tuesday mornings (except for the scheduled monthly club meetings). We meet at 8:30am at Paul's yard. If you need directions send an e-mail through the contact page. If you are interested in learning about plants and propagation in this area of Florida this is a fantatsic opportunity. Please feel free to joins us. Membership is not required.